Mailing List Archive

Re: [External] Re: Google Login Outage
Spheres don't have corners. Nice try flat earth society.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 2:48 PM Brett Dikeman via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> We don't actually need everyone to confirm or deny something from every
> corner of the planet. This list is not for discussion or troubleshooting*.
> As has been mentioned before recently, I might add, more than once.*
>

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019, 2:42 PM Ylan Muller via Outages <outages@outages.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Unable to sign in to a system that uses Google Oauth over on the west
>> coast right now.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:37 AM Shripal Daphtary via Outages <
>> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>>
>>> confirmed NYC. no Admin login
>>>

>>> Shripal Daphtary
>>> shripal.daphtary@pressone.net
>>> D: 718.360.1222
>>> C: 973.432.1440
>>> F: 718.360.1222

>> --
>>
>> Ylan Muller | IT Administrator
>>
>> Outreach.io

Neil Hanlon

Network Engineer

+1 978 451 0707

K A Y A K | • OpenTable

A Booking Holdings Company
Re: [External] Re: Google Login Outage [ In reply to ]
Brett is right, you are wrong. If you're going to be snotty, you should at least actually be a moderator. One or two yes or no's is plenty, by policy.

Further traffic should be taken to -discussion.

Cheers,
-- jr '</admin>' a