Chris Trudeau

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail. You must destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.
Re: Reddit Down again [ In reply to ]
At least for me in Nebraska using the Apollo app, everything loads and I was able to post a comment to a thread. (If a user told me Reddit was down I’d probably tell them to get back to work, though ;))

-Ryan McGinnis
https://bigstormpicture.com
https://keybase.io/digicana
Sent via ProtonMail

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

Re: Reddit Down again [ In reply to ]
FWIW, it seems to be working here in Cleveland, TN on AT&T U-verse Fiber.
No slowdowns or anything.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 11:31 AM Christopher Trudeau via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> https://downdetector.com/status/reddit
>
> https://reddit.statuspage.io/
>

> Seeing Reddit down in Chicago.
>

> Reddit’s status page is not showing any problems as of yet.
>
> Downdetector showing 3700+ reports.
>

> *“Suddenly, workforce productivity increased 92%!”*
>

> Have a great day all,
>
> Chris Trudeau
>
> ------------------------------
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
> or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential
> information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
> this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
> transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to
> this e-mail. You must destroy the original transmission and its attachments
> without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

Jeremy Gault, KD4NED
Senior Engineer, Voiceopia
office: (423) 954-7102
toll-free: (855) 203-6363 x 102
fax: (423) 244-0565
Re: Reddit Down again [ In reply to ]
The superior old.reddit.com is up and working in the 405 over AT&T. ???????? I can login, up vote, etc.

Re: Reddit Down again [ In reply to ]
Looks resolved according to their website. I don't think it matters where
you're located.

Identified - The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.
Aug 8, 07:49 PDT

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343