--

*Michael Rickert*

*Senior Systems Engineer *| Billtrust

Tel: 609.245.0534 | Email: mrickert@billtrust.com | Web: www.billtrust.com

Follow us: Twitter <https://twitter.com/billtrust> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Billtrust.CompleteBilling> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/99112> | Blog
<http://www.cvent.com/events/billtrust-user-summit-2014/event-summary-19a1146fc9f94a37b0107c9a0f3dd1e3.aspx>
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Seeing the same in the Boston area. Can still see my calendar via mobile
app at least...

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status not showing the outage yet
either.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:22 AM Michael Rickert via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Google Calendar is currently giving a captca and then once completed gives
> a 404 error for a large number of users at multiple companies.
>
> --
>
> *Michael Rickert*
>
> *Senior Systems Engineer *| Billtrust
>
> Tel: 609.245.0534 | Email: mrickert@billtrust.com | Web: www.billtrust.com
>
> Follow us: Twitter <https://twitter.com/billtrust> | Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/Billtrust.CompleteBilling> | LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/99112> | Blog
> <http://www.cvent.com/events/billtrust-user-summit-2014/event-summary-19a1146fc9f94a37b0107c9a0f3dd1e3.aspx>

Alan Manos
Director of Platform Operations

275 Grove St, Suite 3-400

Auburndale, MA 02466
617-859-1900
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
[image: image.png]

Shripal Daphtary | Managing Director
shripal.daphtary@pressone.net
D: 718.360.1222
C: 973.432.1440
F: 718.360.1222

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Can confirm for my domains. Error 404. I will call an open up a ticket.

________________________________

Tel: 609.245.0534 | Email: mrickert@billtrust.com<mailto:mrickert@billtrust.com> | Web: www.billtrust.com<http://www.billtrust.com/>

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Kansas City too. Straight to 404.

--
Mike McClure | CCIE / CISSP | Principal Network Engineer | Peak
Performance IT

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Just received this email message as I was picking up the phone.

[Google Apps for Business]

We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will provide more information shortly. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

June 18, 2019 7:22:00 AM PDT

________________________________

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:22 AM Michael Rickert via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:
Google Calendar is currently giving a captca and then once completed gives a 404 error for a large number of users at multiple companies.

--

Michael Rickert

Senior Systems Engineer | Billtrust

Tel: 609.245.0534 | Email: mrickert@billtrust.com<mailto:mrickert@billtrust.com> | Web: www.billtrust.com<http://www.billtrust.com/>

Follow us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/billtrust> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Billtrust.CompleteBilling> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/99112> | Blog<http://www.cvent.com/events/billtrust-user-summit-2014/event-summary-19a1146fc9f94a37b0107c9a0f3dd1e3.aspx>

Alan Manos
Director of Platform Operations
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4Ad1TkLnKtiamZQMmRnY3FCNVE&revid=0B4Ad1TkLnKtiYjhaTlpnUWVPbFhJVHJ6TUhVTkRTWkxQSG5BPQ]
275 Grove St, Suite 3-400
Auburndale, MA 02466
617-859-1900
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
That's what i'm seeing here as well.

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Same for us as well in Alabama

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:26 AM Shripal Daphtary via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> [image: image.png]
>

> Shripal Daphtary | Managing Director
> shripal.daphtary@pressone.net
> D: 718.360.1222
> C: 973.432.1440
> F: 718.360.1222
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:22 AM Michael Rickert via Outages <
> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
>> Google Calendar is currently giving a captca and then once completed
>> gives a 404 error for a large number of users at multiple companies.
>>
>> --
>>
>> *Michael Rickert*
>>
>> *Senior Systems Engineer *| Billtrust
>>
>> Tel: 609.245.0534 | Email: mrickert@billtrust.com | Web:
>> www.billtrust.com
>>
>> Follow us: Twitter <https://twitter.com/billtrust> | Facebook
>> <http://www.facebook.com/Billtrust.CompleteBilling> | LinkedIn
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/99112> | Blog
>> <http://www.cvent.com/events/billtrust-user-summit-2014/event-summary-19a1146fc9f94a37b0107c9a0f3dd1e3.aspx>

Jeremy Biggers
Network Administrator
Monroe County Public Schools
251-743-6035
jbiggers@monroe.k12.al.us <dbarnes@monroe.k12.al.us>
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
in the admin portal there's this. but can't create a case. the big red
button doesn't work

[image: image.png]

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
same for us in Sweden. I guess this is a global outage.

Br,
*Hugo Blom*
*ELASTX *| Automatiserad och hållbar IT
mobil: +46 730 850402
https://elastx.se

*Elastx AB är ISO 14001 samt ISO 27001 certifierat*

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
6/18/19, 4:40 PM

Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by 6/18/19, 5:40 PM with more information about this problem. Thank you for your patience. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

6/18/19, 3:22 PM

We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will provide more information shortly. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

--
Steve Pointer
spointer@humdai.net
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Its back for us here in Atlanta
Aubrey Wells
Packethead Consulting, LLC
Helping you get your bits together since 0x7DE

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
still down in NYC on FiOS

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:14 PM Aubrey Wells via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Its back for us here in Atlanta
> Aubrey Wells
> Packethead Consulting, LLC
> Helping you get your bits together since 0x7DE
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:13 PM Steve Pointer via Outages <
> outages@outages.org> wrote:
>

>> 6/18/19, 4:40 PM
>>
>> Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an
>> update by 6/18/19, 5:40 PM with more information about this problem. Thank
>> you for your patience. The affected users are unable to access Google
>> Calendar.
>>
>> 6/18/19, 3:22 PM
>>
>> We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will
>> provide more information shortly. The affected users are unable to access
>> Google Calendar.
>>
>> --
>> Steve Pointer
>> spointer@humdai.net

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

<http://www.telego.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
404 here via Charter

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
JUST came back here in NY.

Reid

Reid Fishler
Director
Hurricane Electric
+1-510-580-4178
Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Still down for me.

________________________________

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:13 PM Steve Pointer via Outages <outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:

6/18/19, 4:40 PM

Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by 6/18/19, 5:40 PM with more information about this problem. Thank you for your patience. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

6/18/19, 3:22 PM

We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will provide more information shortly. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

--
Steve Pointer
spointer@humdai.net<mailto:spointer@humdai.net>

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085<tel:(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085<tel:(929)%20477-2085>

Website: www.telego.com<http://www.telego.net/>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Ze7NkT2QtotXfVWbpWXrpSMRIcAdqb0Ci0_RZsAjQzmRrd-_v02-O86QlqwZnGUE8SlBECXBvJUPXSH7ZRyDvDVeaXQFSS5SiA4gan112DN-0s2D3prRdt2UeUprZQEo1YmUFfZ7]<http://www.telego.com/>

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Correction - it is working for me now (both Google Suites account and my
personal)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

Re: Google Calendar outage [ In reply to ]
Just got this.
[Google Apps for Business]

We expect to resolve the problem affecting a majority of users of Google Calendar at June 18, 2019 10:40:00 AM PDT. Please note that this time frame is an estimate and may change. The affected users are unable to access Google Calendar.

June 18, 2019 9:40:00 AM PDT

? 2013 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043