Mailing List Archive

Verizon Wholesale - Incoming calls from AT&T , Sprint, Verizon fail to Lihue Rate Center.
Verizon Wholesale - Incoming calls from AT&T , Sprint, Verizon fail to
Lihue Rate Center.
- Tmobile works
- Google voice works

Inteliquent number working out of Lihue rate center: 8084319008

Verizon is saying they have bigger issues and do not have the bandwidth to
fix it right now.... WOW.

AlohaTone Mobile: https://youtu.be/PdUyuf0hTYY

Aryn H. K. Nakaoka
anakaoka@trinet-hi.com
Direct: 808.356.2901

Test our VM transcription
1. Call 808-792-CARS (2277) and leave a voicemail
2. Check https://twitter.com/808792cars for the transcription

A Better Solution https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf
<https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf>
Aloha Tone PBX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Verizon Wholesale - Incoming calls from AT&T , Sprint, Verizon fail to Lihue Rate Center. [ In reply to ]
Narrowed it down and 19 hours and counting...

Verizon wholesale can't take incoming calls from att to 808-822-2464.

Can anyone else confirm?

Aryn Nakaoka
808.356.2901

Re: Verizon Wholesale - Incoming calls from AT&T , Sprint, Verizon fail to Lihue Rate Center. [ In reply to ]
This issue is going on for 5 days now. AT&T had the issue fixed for a while
on Sunday until Monday 8am, then it started again. We have narrowed the
issue to:

AT&T Hawaii based cell phones can not call Verizon Enterprise SIP accounts.

808-822-2464 we know is hosted on Verizon

IF you know anyone at AT&T that could help, please forward this.

Thanks,
Aryn

[...]

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 8:46 AM Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 <