connection).

--
Chris Adams <cma@cmadams.net>
Re: Hurricane Electric high latency in Atlanta, GA? [ In reply to ]
A sample traceroute outbound, a sample traceroute inbound from HE's many
LGs, or something similarly tangible, might be useful ...

We take transit from HE in Atlanta and I'm not aware of anything at the
moment.

Re: Hurricane Electric high latency in Atlanta, GA? [ In reply to ]
Once upon a time, Bryan Holloway via Outages <outages@outages.org> said:
> A sample traceroute outbound, a sample traceroute inbound from HE's
> many LGs, or something similarly tangible, might be useful ...
>
> We take transit from HE in Atlanta and I'm not aware of anything at
> the moment.

Sorry, when it happened, I had to disable BGP on the link ASAP because
it was impacting our own call center services. I did keep check,
re-enabled BGP about 30 or so minutes later, and everything was back to
normal.
--
Chris Adams <cma@cmadams.net>