Mailing List Archive

Comcast
Anyone else in the Southeast seeing a Comcast outage between Miami and everything else?
Re: Comcast [ In reply to ]
?If you have any more details you can provide, please send them to me. I
checked our national NOC email list and didn't see anything jumping out at
me about that area, but if you have more details, I can see what I can find
out.

John?

Re: Comcast [ In reply to ]
Second night in a row. Tennessee, Illinois, Georgia, and Michigan tonight
here, not as severe as last night.

Seems like unscheduled maintenance to me, rebooting head end concentrators
or something. My sites came back ~5 minutes later just like last night.

- Cary

Re: Comcast [ In reply to ]
If there is anything about this specific to Comcast, please let me know
some details and I'll check into it.

Thanks,
John