Mailing List Archive

[Fwd: [SANOG] FW: SMW3 Upgradation Work Expectedly on 24 Jun'07 time 0400PST till 0700PST.]

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANOG] FW: SMW3 Upgradation Work Expectedly on 24 Jun'07 time
0400PST till 0700PST.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:03:29 +0500
From: Haris Shamsi <h.shamsi@cyber.net.pk>
To: sanog at sanog.org

From: Flag VPoP [mailto:servdesk@ptcl.net.pk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:41 PM
To: shabbir.utero at ptcl.net.pk
Cc: servdesk at ptcl.net.pk
Subject: SMW3 Upgradation Work Expectedly on 24 Jun'07 time 0400PST till
0700PST.

Dear All IP-T Customers,
Please be intimated that
SMW3 is carrying out above mention Upgradation due to which our two(2) STM-1
BB will be affected that resulted in the Honkong traffic to go from our one
of two LONDON trunk and you will face traffic congestion or LATENCY as 1 of
3 STM-1 will be alive that carry the whole traffic. The expected time and
date are as follows: