New York, NY

Thanks,
Jayson Navitsky
CO Outage - New York City [ In reply to ]
Service was restored for a bit now it's back down, Verizon has no further
information other than "it's a major problem and we're working on it."

-Jayson
CO Outage - New York City [ In reply to ]
I called Verizon, as we are anxiously awaiting our customers' networks
to come back on-line. They are still working a cross connect issue,
but no estimated time of repair.

- Spags -