Mailing List Archive

thread closed -Re: GPS Receiver Issues?
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Mike Lyon wrote:
> > Yeah, I know. I was joking.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> And now we are not in meta-discussion, we are off topic. Next please.
>
> :)

Apologies, to clarify:

Here we may have peer-moderation, but we also have active (yet very low
key admins). Meaning, as this list is about operational announcements,
these announcements need to take precedent.

This is not a discussion list.

Some discussion is encouraged when issues are happening, and the whole
Sun issue is relevant, despite sounding far-fetched, and was indeed
enlightening. NANOG moderation is off-topic, as it takes attention away
from announcements which is what we are about.

Thanks guys, let's please move on.

Gadi.