Mailing List Archive

[Fwd: Verizon PSTN issues?]
[Fwd: Verizon PSTN issues?] [ In reply to ]
Not sure this will shed any light on it, but from about 15:20 eastern to
the end of the day, one of my call centers in texas had an issue where
about 50% of the outbound calls went high and dry. We have dedicated
PRI's from 2 different carriers, both were affected. After the setup
message, and delayed response, a status enquiry message would be sent by
our pbx, with the respones "call init state" Perhaps this was an SS7
issue?. I sure do miss the FCC outage info being public.
-Keith