is ignored (since the EX doesn't think it has an xe-foo interface).

--
Chris Adams <cma@cmadams.net>
Re: Multirate SFP+ in EX? [ In reply to ]
Not sure, but if there is a way, it might be configured under "set chassis pic ...", perhaps something like this:

sst chassis pic fpc-slot 0 pic-slot 1 port 0 speed 10g

Re: Multirate SFP+ in EX? [ In reply to ]
Looks like there's no "set chassis pic ..." anything on this. The only
thing close, "set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 ..." is for turning the modular
PIC (like on the EX4200) between 1G and 10G mode, but not individual
ports.

Re: Multirate SFP+ in EX? [ In reply to ]
We've got some similar Flexoptix 1G/10G "multirate" optics and as far as
I'm aware you have to code them as 1G or 10G with their coding box. You
can't set anything in the chassis to force them to 1G or 10G.