and now booting takes twice the time (5 mins?) and CLI input also seems
"lag-ish" sometimes. Did I just do a big mistake? If routing/IPsec is
unimpacted then it's OK, or could it be that the SRX300 will now perform
slower than before in terms of routing packets/IPsec
performance/throughput? Or is that stupid of me to think? :)

Thank you!

Regards
Markus
Re: Updating SRX300, now slower than before [ In reply to ]
Have nothing directly related to these releases, but we have a few
SRX320 and they always felt slow in comparison to SRX345 that we also
use mainly for power supply redundancy. Now they are all on 19.4R3-Sx.
320s time to time log LACP timeouts and ae interface flaps. 345s have
the same configuration and never experienced anything like this.

Kind regards,
Andrey

Markus via juniper-nsp ?????(?) 2022-07-12 17:16: