Mailing List Archive

MPLS lsp and stats
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions which I can't seem to find the answer to in
any documentation (so far). Regarding MPLS (dynamic) LSP stats and the
working of clear mpls lsp name X.

1.
Is there anyway I can force the make-before-break process for an MPLS
dynamic lsp? ( to change links in the path)
*clear mpls lsp name X, *reset the LSPs and have to wait on CSPF it seems.
And/or does fast reroute kick-in when you clear it and it will
immediately use the backup path (in this specific case link-protection)

2.
The output from "*show mpls lsp statistics*" is showing values on LSPbytes
which seem to be quite off. (above 100-200% differences). Does anybody
encounter the same issue or perhaps I'm looking at the numbers wrong? ( (
2nd polled value - 1st polled value) * 8 (to bits, but bytes also don't
make sense)

Thank you

kind regards,

Halil