Mailing List Archive

juniper security advisories rss feeds broken this year?
About 3 months ago now I observed that the rss feeds associated with
security advisories stopped updating.

this were urls like

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=rss&channel=SECURITY_ADVISORIES&cat=SRX_SERIES&detail=content

which now reforms into a link in the CMS like

https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/global-search/%40uri?language=en_US#t=All&sort=date%20descending

As far as I can tell that entry point is still reflected in current
documentation

https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/How-can-I-get-an-RSS-feed-of-Knowledge-Base-Security-Advisory-and-Technical-Bulletin-articles

(updated 2021-10 so not that long ago)

However, since  some content manager change that occured on 1/13 is now
completely broken.

this is the last article in my feed

https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/2022-01-Security-Bulletin-Junos-OS-and-Junos-OS-Evolved-After-receiving-a-specific-number-of-crafted-packets-snmpd-will-segmentation-fault-SIGSEGV-requiring-a-manual-restart-CVE-2022-22177?language=en_US

What are people doing at this point to subscribe to vendor specific
juniper vulnerability publication.

Thanks

Joel

Re: juniper security advisories rss feeds broken this year? [ In reply to ]
On 5/5/22 22:46, Joel Jaeggli via juniper-nsp wrote:

> What are people doing at this point to subscribe to vendor specific
> juniper vulnerability publication.

We rely on the TSB (Technical Support Bulletin) e-mails that come
through with vulnerabilities, and the code in which they are fixed.

I believe you need to subscribe to the TSB here:

    https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/knowledge?language=en_US

Mark.