It seems to mostly work, but seeing random forwarding drops to the IRB management interfaces across the layer 2 domain. ICCP/ICL Links are up, no drops on them. It almost feels like the forwarding tables gets out of sync to reality, but haven’t been able to prove this as a cause or not yet.

Thanks heaps!

Fraser
Re: EX4600 MC-LAG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 05:08:41PM +1000, Fraser McGlinn via juniper-nsp wrote:
> Wondering if anyone has actually successfully got MC-LAG working on this platform?

A colleague of mine tried and eventually gave up. ISTR that the problem
was "it is very brittle, on some config mistakes it falls apart, and there
sometimes is no way to diagnose *why* it is not working".

On EX, we do VCs nowadays, and MLAG only on Arista.

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany gert@greenie.muc.de