Mailing List Archive

vQFX cpu cores and ram
Re: vQFX cpu cores and ram [ In reply to ]
Hello Aaron,

For VCP, I am using 1G and 1 vCPU, same for VFP. I am using 19.4R1. As
the wiki suggests 2GB and 4GB, this seems quite comfortable. My setup
may be too simplistic compared to yours. See for example
https://github.com/vincentbernat/network-lab/tree/master/lab-juniper-vqfx-vxlan-symmetric
which works fine with 1G for each.

It may just be that the memory and CPU need to be increased for each
interface. In non-lite mode, the vMX has this kind of requirements.
--
Use statement labels that mean something.