Mailing List Archive

NFX250 run down ?
I have an NFX250 here to play with and I'm wondering how do I get a JunOS VM to start? There is some kind of start up documentation from Juniper that basically says to point the box to your Network Services Orchestrator or whatever, but I don't have one of those. I am still in the bespoke configuration mode, hand crafted, light flavor.
Re: NFX250 run down ? [ In reply to ]
I was looking at this earlier in the year for a universal CPE project -
this was what in my notes had for bespoke installs of VNFs, but this was
on the NG version, I think the older NFX250 had a different method:
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/nfx250-ng-configuring-vnfs.html

After you've setup a VNF I think the command was something along the lines
of
request virtual-network-function <vnf> start

Hope that helps, sorry I don't have much more hands on!

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.scott@gmail.com