Mailing List Archive

Strange IGMP traffic
Hi

I have a EX4550 acting as a PE router, mpls, mp-bgp, rsvp and so on. For
some reason that I can't figure out this device have started to try to send
out IGMP traffic to a host on Internet, all traffic is towards one specific
host. The traffic is coming from one of the linknet address on the physical
mpls network, so not from any VRFs, it is currently blocked by firewalls
but I can't figure out why this is happening. I can't find any trace of
this traffic on the device itself, but I can see all the attempts in our
firewall logs. Any ideas?

Johan