Mailing List Archive

SRX Cluster storage issues
Hi All,

We're running a SRX550HM cluster in a remote location and have a JTAC case active for errors on the built-in storage. One of the diagnose steps is to re-image the node with the software of the other node via a snapshot, so snapshot 'node without issues' -> USB, insert USB in 'node with issues' and restore snapshot following the steps from https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB29811.

Can anyone confirm that this will not cause issues with a chassis cluster (Like overwriting the node id). I can't find if the node ID is saved in a snapshot, and JTAC is very slow to respond (I believe due to COVID issues in my timezone's JTAC centre).

Best regards,
Floris Termorshuizen