Mailing List Archive

recommendations / pointers, consulting eng needed
Hi folks, I'm looking for recommendations on a consulting engineer
that can help with a redesign of our BGP and OSPF network. Service
Provider focused, lots of BGP peers, multiple sites spread across
several countries, IPv6 and IPv4, and merging several acquisitions
into a single unified network.
Network is most MX240/MX480's and QFX switches in the core

Please reply off list so we don't kill SNR on the list.
I've got to much on my plate and need to hand over some of the packet
pushing design changes to someone else...

thank you

--
Respectfully,

John Brown, CISSP
Managing Member, CityLink Telecommunications NM, LLC