Mailing List Archive

qfx5100 help with Q in Q
Hi I've been trying to get what I think should be pretty simple config
working between two QFX's
Switch A is running 18.1R3.3
Switch B is running 18.3R2.7
Both are qfx5100-48s-6q.

Switch A
Customer 1 xe-0/0/1
Customer 2 xe-0/0/2
Switch B
Customer 1 xe-0/0/46
Customer 2 xe-0/0/45

Switch A port xe-0/0/0 is connected to Switch B xe-0/0/47

I am trying to QinQ traffic between Switch A and B.
Customer 1 on Switch A wishes to send untagged traffic and maybe
tagged traffic in the future
to its Customer 1 port on Switch B

Customer 2 on Switch A wishes to send untagged traffic and maybe
tagged traffic in the future
to its Customer 2 port on Switch B

I've tried "All-in-one Bundling" and several other configs and have
looked at docs on Juniper site.
If anyone has a sample config that would be great. Pointers appreciated.

Thank you

--
Respectfully,

John Brown, CISSP
Managing Member, CityLink Telecommunications NM, LLC
Re: qfx5100 help with Q in Q [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I posted some working config last week in this ML (working for EX4600 and therefore QFX5100 – but on 18.4R3).