Hello Techie,

kindly advice stable version of Juniper SRX100H.

Thank you,
Re: SRX100H [ In reply to ]
Hi Mehul,

JTAC has recommendations published on the Juniper site, login required.
Check there for the latest information.

HTH.

Re: SRX100H [ In reply to ]
SRX100H is EOL. They don't even list the software for it anymore on that main "recommended versions" page anymore as of this month.

From memory, the max version you can load is JunOS 12.1X46-something due to the lower memory versus the H2 variant.
If you can find the H2 variant, you can use JunOS 12.3X48-Dxxx which works fine for most applications.

We ran SRX110H2-VAs (for the NBN FTTC/FTTN VDSL here in Australia) without issue until they were EOS.

If JNPR PLM is watching this --- .... I'm still wishing for a fabled "SRX310" which is an SRX300 with a VDSL port (i.e. built in w/proper thermal envelope on it -- i.e. not the VDSL SFP thing which tends to get very warm...). SRX320 sometimes is overkill, and really liked the noiseless/fanless capabilities of the SRX300 or the SRX110.

- CK.

Re: SRX100H [ In reply to ]
Thank you for the information. can you please help me with download the
firmware. I do not have a juniper login detail.