Hearing the same story for others.

I’ve called both the NZ 00800 (international 800) and the US +1888 number. The former says “call cannot be completed”. The US number says “high volume of calls please leave a message”.

We’re in New Zealand - unsure if that’s relevant.

Are others having these same issues?

Any insight in to what’s going on?
It’s a long weekend here, so the local sales/SE/etc. folks I usually deal with are likely not anywhere near their phones.

--
Nathan Ward

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
I just messaged some local at Juniper NZ and they advised that +80025864737
is working for support.

Seems to work from my 2D mobile here too.

Cheers

Liam

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 8:16 PM, Nathan Ward <juniper-nsp@daork.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks to me and colleagues of mine like Juniper support is offline.
>
> Last night, I was able to log in but trying to download an image got to
> some stage of the redirect process and hung, then a please try again later
> message. It persisted for the next few hours of me trying every now and
> then.
>
> Today, I can’t log in at all - Invalid user/password.
> Password reset process works, but, still doesn’t let me in. Different
> browsers, cleared cache, all the usual “is it on at the wall sir” debugging.
>
> Hearing the same story for others.
>
> I’ve called both the NZ 00800 (international 800) and the US +1888 number.
> The former says “call cannot be completed”. The US number says “high volume
> of calls please leave a message”.
>
> We’re in New Zealand - unsure if that’s relevant.
>

> Are others having these same issues?
>
> Any insight in to what’s going on?
> It’s a long weekend here, so the local sales/SE/etc. folks I usually deal
> with are likely not anywhere near their phones.
>
> --
> Nathan Ward

Kind Regards

Liam Farr

Maxum Data
+64-9-950-5302
Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

The published number on the Juniper website - 0080025864737 doesn’t work, and the +1888 US number went to Juniper, but to voicemail.

I’ve called the number Liam has posted here (same as above but with + rather than 00), which worked - the agent had told me that there was maintenance yesterday and now there is no way to get copies of images apparently, even JTAC.
I was told that there is no ETA for login being restored. All they can do is open a case so I get notified if and when it’s fixed. (Yeah, the agent really said “if and when”).

Prsearch disappeared what, Jan 2019.. this year will it be case management and download access we lose for almost a year?

On the off chance someone has them and is able to share, I need packages for 18.2R3-S1 for MX204 (so, VMHost), and 18.4R2-S2 for QFX5120.
Those are the JTAC recommended versions, so I imagine they’ll be knocking about on plenty of hard drives..
Luckily, checksums are still visible on the public site :-)

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Just got off the phone with JTAC and was informed the website was down for
"maintenance". We managed to open a case last night, but were unable to
this morning... I'm hoping that the "issue" doesn't last too long..

Phone number I called was 1-888-314-5822.

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.scott@gmail.com <mr.thomas.scott@gmail.com>

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Seems to be back albeit a bit rocky - I could not get in with my previous password and had to reset. SRM and Downloads appear to be functioning

Ross

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
?Everything works here again - without resetting.
Looks like it’s recovering

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

>Prsearch disappeared what, Jan 2019.. this year will it be case management and download access we lose for almost a year?

FYI, PR search came back a long time ago sometime late 2019.

-Aaron

Jan 26, 2020, 08:30 by chs@ip4.de:

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Yep - Mid November.

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
And again.. this time the whole my.juniper.net <http://my.juniper.net/> is down, not just the login system. Downloads are also not working, and www.juniper.net <http://www.juniper.net/> is really slow to load.. Weirdly, support.juniper.net <http://support.juniper.net/> seems to work.

This is not wildly confidence inspiring, eh?

Don’t get me wrong, this is one of those “I’m complaining because I like your gear and it pains me to see you mess up so bad” situations.

Re: Juniper support offline? [ In reply to ]
Looks like a Maintenance Window - a bit early here but this was planned.

Best Regards

Christian Scholz