Mailing List Archive

EX4300 crash while attempting to bring up 10G interface
Hello,
I was attempting to bring up a 10G interface on Model: ex4300-48t and
JunOS: 13.2X51-D26.2, noticed that the box crashed and generated a
core-dump:

/var/tmp/pfex_junos.core.0.gz

The 10G interface is a trunk allowing a couple of vlan's, I have ruled out
PR1089483
<https://prsearch.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=prcontent&id=PR1089483> as
we currently do not use flexible-vlan-tagging in our environment.

Also noticed IPC connection logs, and thought it may be due to the new 10G
SFP that was brought in, but the same SFP was tried a couple of times on a
different juniper box in the past and they were no such issues then:

CHASSISD_IPC_CONNECTION_DROPPED: Dropped IPC connection for FPC 0
CHASSISD_IFDEV_DETACH_FPC: ifdev_detach_fpc(0)

Has anyone seen this before? thoughts?

thanks in advance,
-muddasir