Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXT] Multicast control with IGMP snooping
You can try moving the IGMP querier function from the router to a switch. Also refrain from using multicast-router-interface on the uplink port to the router. These may help, although they mention QFX and SRX. I'm not sure if EX-series is supported for this feature (but the command is there on my EX4300):

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/igmp-snooping-qfx-series-querier.html

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/l2-querier-igmp-snooping-qfx-series.html

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/task/configuration/igmp-snooping-qfx-series-cli.html