~20-30 BGP peerings with 10-20 BGP full routing tables from transit peers.

The hardware of the box looks very nice, but going to Junos EVO 19.x
seems risky, based on past experiences of running fresh Junos.

Re: PTX 10003 and Junos EVO [ In reply to ]
Did you already get the 10003? I have experience with the 72q/60c but not the 80/160 yet (I think it’s in the lab now).

- Jared

Re: PTX 10003 and Junos EVO [ In reply to ]
Looking at it as a possible replacement for 10008 chassis in new
deployments, 10003-60 or 180 would both be a good fit depending
site/density.

Have not ordered it, will have demo unit to play soon.

But even after testing/POC, running cutting edge Junos is risky. Asking
here, maybe Junos EVO is actually much better then I expected.