Thanks

BR,
Mohammad
Re: VTEP Scale [ In reply to ]
? 25 septembre 2019 18:19 +03, Mohammad Khalil <eng.mssk@gmail.com>:

> Am working with a customer of mine for DC refresh project.
> Per the requirements , I have been asked about VTEP scale numbers for our
> proposed switches which I cannot find to be honest.
> Our product is QFX5120-48Y
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

You should ask Juniper, the documentation about that is (AFAIK) not
public. On the QFX5110, there is a maximum of 16k virtual port. A
virtual port is either a remote VTEP or a VLAN assigned to an ethernet
switching interface. Then, you have these two settings:

<https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/interface-num-edit-forwarding-options.html>
<https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/next-hop-edit-forwarding-options-vxlan-routing.html>
--
"You have been in Afghanistan, I perceive."
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Study in Scarlet"
Re: VTEP Scale [ In reply to ]
AFAIK VTEP scale is a lot lower at least in EVPN-VxLAN scenario
But please ask your SE for the exact number as it is not public

Nitzan