Am trying to find how many pseduwires are supported on MX10 with no luck.
Any ideas?

Appreciated.
Re: MX10 Pseduwire [ In reply to ]
Hey Mohammad,

I don't think you'll find anything concrete. I don't think there will
be specific hard limit. And answer would require more dimensions.

It's different to have 10k pseudowires to 1 remote PE than to have 1
pseudowire to 10k different remote PE. LDP/BGP affects the answer.

It would be far more reasonable to say 'this is scale I need, will it
work', some might be able to answer, ideally you'd test it yourself or
ask vendor PS/AS to test it for you.

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 21:56, Mohammad Khalil <eng.mssk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings all.
>
> Am trying to find how many pseduwires are supported on MX10 with no luck.
> Any ideas?
>
> Appreciated.

++ytti
Re: MX10 Pseduwire [ In reply to ]
Thanks very much for the kind reply.
My customer is evaluating the options for serving its customers and
evaluating the vendors to check what best suits him.
I am trying to convince him with Juniper MX10 but he needs some scale
values :)

Thanks again mate.