handled?

thanks in advance,

Mike
Re: multi services [ In reply to ]
Yes there is no equivalent MX Services to SPC3 at this time, but this is being worked on. This is supposed to be coming in 19.3, via software only; new SW architecture.

Many [large] customers are running large scale IPSEC termination, but 5G max, from what [little] I know. If someone needs more throughput, they will bond multiple IPSEC tunnels together.

As for failover, any failure should cause a switch to redundant module, assuming one is present.

HTH, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it