Mailing List Archive

routing engine update JUNOS procedure
Hello all,

I?m looking for any JUNOS version update procedure for routing engine on
M-160 series but in www.juniper.net I didn?t found any.

Thanks in advance ,

LievenX
routing engine update JUNOS procedure [ In reply to ]
Here is a link to 5.6 instructions. All 5.x version's work the same however.
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos56/rn-sw-56/html/rn-sw-568.html

If you are on 4.x you need to upgrade to an unsigned version of 5.2 before upgrading further.

--
Cody DeNiro <cdenir@jtac.juniper.net>
JNCIE

routing engine update JUNOS procedure [ In reply to ]
AFAIK, this information is contained in the Release Notes for each version
of Junos. You need a support login to obtain the Release Notes.

regards,

routing engine update JUNOS procedure [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 12:10:27PM +0200, LievenX wrote:
> I?m looking for any JUNOS version update procedure for routing engine on
> M-160 series but in www.juniper.net I didn?t found any.

It's in the software documentation (which is publicly accessible),
in section "Getting started". Example:

https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos57/swconfig57-getting-started/html/getting-started-upgrade2.html#1013907

Regards,
Daniel