Mailing List Archive

Software Download was: using ftp to download
Hmm..

My company have ordered 2 M5's a couple of days ago with the Next-day
support package. These will be our first Junipers.

According to the homepage Next-day includes TAC/CSC/Software.

We are located in Sweden.
Will we be able to download JUNOS?
Is download right determined on a case by case base or is it specific
areas where downloading is not allowed (i.e EMEA vs US)??

Regards
Magnus

Excuse this notice down here, the legal guys forces this on us.
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Hannes Gredler <hannes
@juniper.net>
Sent by: juniper-nsp-bounces