Mailing List Archive

junipoll (was "Re: ANNOUNCE: junfwpoll, SNMP poller for firewall filter counters")
juniper-nsp folks,

I've renamed the aforementioned utilty to "junipoll", for the sake of
pronunciation. You can find it here:

http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/junipoll/

Dave

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 04:33:18PM -0500, Dave Plonka wrote:

> juniper-nsp folks,
>
> FYI, I've just made the following utility available under GPL terms:
>
> junfwpoll - a JUNiper router FireWall filter snmp POLLer.
>
> junfwpoll is an mrtg-like utility which polls the counter values
> from the firewall filters configured on Juniper routers.
> It creates ".rrd" files with names matching the router and its
> filter counter names, each containing a bytes and a pkts data
> source suitable for graphing using RRGrapher or RRDTOOL.
<snip>

--
plonka@doit.wisc.edu http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka ARS:N9HZF Madison, WI