An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

JNCIA exam [ In reply to ]
Budds,

I passed the exam a month or so ago - and its fairly straight forward.

Do the first set of questions - work out what you are poor on - then book
then exam.

Work on the hardest sections first, then onto the remaining sections you are
okay on - and do all of the end of chapter questions (don't cheat !).
At the end go back to the first 3 or 4 hardest chapters and repeat again.

Work your way upto the exam date by trying the practice exams on the CD.

Buy the Boson JNCIS stuff, but don't treat it as the exam, its set a level
or two above the JNCIA.
Reference books are Routing TCP/IP and Juniper: The Complete Reference -
don't bother with the Juniper hardware manuals for now.

Go do the exam & pass !!

Neil.