Mailing List Archive

dsabling rpf-check
Hi all,

is there any way to disable rpf-check for one particular
interface if it was previously installed for the whole group of
interfaces? I mean sth like this:

groups {
rpf_check {
interfaces <t3-*> {
unit <*> {
family inet {
rpf-check;
}
}
}
}
}

but i want to disable it for t3-0/3/0.127 for instance.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Adam.

"26 maja Dzie? Matki - wy?lij kwiaty." Poczta Kwiatowa dor?cza kwiaty
pod wskazany adres na ca?ym ?wiecie. < http://pasaz.wp.pl/app/vsmp.po?s=46 >
dsabling rpf-check [ In reply to ]
Adam Szymajda writes:
>is there any way to disable rpf-check for one particular
>interface if it was previously installed for the whole group of
>interfaces?

Adam,
We currently have nothing in the UI to do this, unfortunately,
but will take this as an enhancement request for future development.
We'll add the ability to turn off inheritance from one or more
groups.

Thanks,
Phil