Mailing List Archive

Console and Aux configuraion
I am a newbie to Juniper hardware, and have a couple of of queries.

When trying to configure the Aux port with a modem, I find that I am able to
connect to the router using windows hyper-terminal, but I get a garbled
screen. Is there anything that I am missing.

Is there anyway to disable the console port on a Juniper router. I tried
doing the same by using the "delete system ports console". But I find that
while the Junos software accepts the statement, Console access seems to
still work.

TIA,

neil.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger