mkwilson@uslec.com
Desk: 704-319-1983
Pager: 866-410-4784
BGP config ? [ In reply to ]
There are a number of ways to add routing entries: static, generate,
aggregate the choice is dependent on the type of route you are trying
to create and for what purpose.

Once the static routes, aggregates routes, generate routes are created
under routing-options you then need to export them using bgp export
policies.

Let me know if you need some examples or further help.

Gary

BGP config ? [ In reply to ]
Michael,

Just as a clarification. There is no direct equivalent of the network
command.

The cisco network command allows you to configure bgp to originate a
bgp route if that route is known on the box from another source
(Direct, static, dynamic etc).

In JunOS you can do the same with bgp export policies. If you wish to
create a new route then you use the static, aggregate and generate
routing-options.

Gary