detailed information about juniper COS
Dear All,

We are in precess of installing Juniper routers in our network. I am looking
for some detailed doccuments on COS/QOS. If anybody have such material or
some white paper or some site where these details are available please let
me know . This would be a great help for me.

Thanks,

J.S.Grewal
detailed information about juniper COS [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:51:43 +0530
"jgrewal" <j.grewal@in.spectranet.com> wrote:

> We are in precess of installing Juniper routers in our network. I am
> looking for some detailed doccuments on COS/QOS. If anybody have such
> material or some white paper or some site where these details are
> available please let me know . This would be a great help for me.

You can start here for some information:

<http://www.juniper.net/solutions/literature/index.html>

The two in particular that may be most useful are:

"Traffic Policing in Academic Environments"
"Applying JUNOS Class-of-service Features"

I'm in the process of combining the use of prefix-specific actions,
firewall filters and RED profiles to help manage capacity. If people
are interested I can post the configruation details somewhere (I won't
yet, since I'm still verifying that its working as desired :-).

John