Something like, whether I could have FTP traffic assigned to a Gold queue,
and HTTP traffic assigned to a silver queue, which enters the MPLS network
from the same customer.

TIA
Neil

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf
REG: Per Application based Class of Service [ In reply to ]
Neil,

Because the multi-field classifier is an "action statement" within a
firewall filter, you may use any of the "match statements" possible for
firewall filters. See the manual for a complete list:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos55/swconfig55-policy/html/firewall-config3.html

Thanks
Sean