Mailing List Archive

CFLOWD sampled traffic and Firewall Filter
--0-1212904849-1036912441=:6826

Hi all,

Will sampled traffic be blocked by a firewall filter !

considering the fact that we have firewall filter on the RE , what parameter needs to be explicitly allowed to let the Sampled traffic go through.

any ideas , suggestions !!

thanx in anticipation,

rgds,

jnpr

--0-1212904849-1036912441=:6826

<P>Hi all,</P>
<P>Will sampled traffic be blocked by a firewall filter !</P>
<P>considering the fact that we have&nbsp;firewall filter on the RE , what parameter needs to be explicitly&nbsp;allowed to let the Sampled traffic go through.</P>
<P>any ideas , suggestions !!</P>
<P>thanx in anticipation,</P>
<P>rgds,</P>
<P>jnpr</P>