Mailing List Archive

default RIP route
I've read the j-nsp archives on originating a default route from a PE to a =
CE using OSPF. While the protocol in question I'd be using is RIP, I'd say,=
=
the same principles apply. While the only way to originate a default route =
via RIP to a CE connected to a VRF (apart from having one in the VPN routin=
g=
table) is to create a static default route in the PE and set it to discard=
,=
then add this as part of your export policy. Having to do this in every =
VRF, on every PE becomes tedious if you have a large number of VPNs. Are =
there any other ways people can think of as an equivalent to the =
default-information originate cisco command.

Cheers,

Chris

---
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.=20
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."

---