Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
I get sick of these idiots sending this...

Does Juniper have any protection they can offer the puck list? :)
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Route through google groups , Then it only bothers moderators.

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
As the list owner (it's not run by juniper) these are harder to block than you think and not that easy.

Jared Mauch

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Are you ready to lose 7 pounds of fat in your first week? Start now http://radiosonfm.com/weight.drop.n.php?SID=918
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
http://www.diagnosticarte.com/nwpuyw/ozb.rvh?ze

snort bsd
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Obviously

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
HI! Mark

Thanks for your help. Attached is my configuration file. FYI.

BR!

Chen Jiang

--
BR!

James Chen
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
HI! Mark

Thanks for your sharing, so this means QFX5K cannot do double tag
(pop/swap/push inner tags) operation?

BR!

James

--
BR!

James Chen
Re: (No subject) [ In reply to ]
Barry,

Thanks for the link. I had to laugh at this: 'you are tired of arguing with your network architecture team (“we are here to transport packets” vs “the Internet firewall” ;-)'. 20 years later, that still rings awfully true for me.

This diagram accurately displays how I've built a dirtyVRF that can use either FBF or, these days, Flowspec to vrf redirection. For example I have 5 ASBR and the inspection POC is only attached to a single POP. FBF indeed works great and scales “good enough” if well designed.

-Michael