=09

=09=09=09=09

=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1
2002-08-28
=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1=A1 =A1=A1
Best Regards!

Andy Yang
Mail:bobnet@sina.com
Does anybody has bought Juniper books:The Complete Reference [ In reply to ]
Andy,

It would be illegal for anyone to send you a PDF copy of the book. This
would be in violation of copyright law.

Thanks,
..Aviva

In message <200208280802.g7S82RnB029709@puck.nether.net>you write:

Does anybody has bought Juniper books:The Complete Reference [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 04:03:47PM +0800, Andy wrote:

> Hello all,does anybody has bought the juniper books:
> Juniper Networks(r) Routers: The Complete Reference
> by Matt Kolon (Editor), Jeff Doyle (Editor),which has Hardcopy and PDF
> Editions.I am so earnestly want to get it,anyone who has bought PDF Edition can
> send me one copy ? Thanks!

Andy,

Next to the fact this would be a copyright violation, the book is worth
the money! So I advise you to just go out and buy it!

Otherwise you can have a look at the documentation on juniper's website.
They have quite a lot of material on it.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dave Aaldering
ISP-Services

http://www.isp-services.nl/noc/ -- http://www.as24875.net/
Does anybody has bought Juniper books:The Complete Reference [ In reply to ]
Is there actually a PDF version...? I'd be anoyed as I just bought the
hardcopy when it was released and would like both ....

Francois

Does anybody has bought Juniper books:The Complete Reference [ In reply to ]
Yes there is a pdf version. You can buy it off amazon.com for
$69.99 [select the link for e-book].