From: Raymond Leung [mailto:rlcw@zonasa.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 10:35 AM
To: juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [j-nsp] BGP AS-path Regular Expressions

if i just wanna add a router like this in juniper , what should i do ?

ip as-path access-list 8 permit _4134$

please advice

!!

With Regards,

Raymond Leung mailto:rlcw@zonasa.com
Network Analyst
Zonasa Network Limited

Suite 903,Technology Plaza Tel:+852-31053073
651 King's Road Fax:+852-25900403
Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
http://www.zonasa.com

***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The information contained in this email and its attached file(s) are
confidential, proprietary and privileged. Access to this email by
anyone other than the addressee(s) is strictly unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, reproduce,
retain, disclose or disseminate the information contained herein.
Please delete all records of this email and immediately notify the
sender by telephone and by email.