Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-08.txt
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:28:16 -0700
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
CC: v6ops@ietf.org

directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

Title : Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with
Extension Headers
Authors : Fernando Gont
Nick Hilliard
Gert Doering
Warren Kumari
Geoff Huston
Will (Shucheng) Liu
Filename : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-08.txt
Pages : 20
Date : 2021-06-11

Abstract:
This document summarizes the operational implications of IPv6
extension headers specified in the IPv6 protocol specification
(RFC8200), and attempts to analyze reasons why packets with IPv6
extension headers are often dropped in the public Internet.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-08

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-08

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/