Mailing List Archive

ideas for adding IPv6 support to existing Open Source apps
Hi all,

The next AFRINIC meeting, middle of June, in Uganda, will host a 2-days hackathon to add IPv6 support to some apps.

We are trying to compile a list of Open Source applications that ?could be subject for this exercise.

I think a possible priority could be apps used by operators which still don't have IPv6 support.

If you have something in mind, please provide the URLs where to get the source and it must be possible to upload a patch afterwards, to take as much advantage as possible.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jordi

IPv4 is over