in the near future, but I've been staring at them for so long now that
it's time for new eyes. :)

The formatting is still a bit rough, I need to polish/test in MS Excel
once I'm comfortable with the content. It should work in LibreOffice
now, as that's what I've been using.

Thanks,

Doug

https://dougbarton.us/IPv4%20and%20IPv6%20Network%20Structure%20Planning-20190519.xls
Re: Spreadsheet with various IPv6 tools [ In reply to ]
It loads fine in Excel 2016 although some of the columns are a bit narrow.

It is always interesting to see a different direction to come at a problem.

It really helped me understand IPv6 subnetting when I built the HaCi
https://sourceforge.net/projects/haci/ IP tracking server and put my
IPv6 subnets into it. Seeing the subnets graphically expanded helped
a lot.

I think your spreadsheet could serve as the base of a large poster of
IPv6 subnetting that would be a useful training aid.

Ted