seems like one option.

Regards
Brian Carpenter
Re: Implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6? [ In reply to ]
> On Feb 20, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is anybody aware of a general implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6?

The first one that comes to mind is ARIN’s wiki. Disclaimer: I don’t have an account / have ever edited / contributed to it.

Also I see it’s running on Confluence now (not that that should matter to the content you want to add, it just caught my eye).

https://getipv6.info/

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint:
Re: Implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6? [ In reply to ]
Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody aware of a general implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6?

If there isn't one, I can setup a (doku)wiki.

Jens
| Foelderichstr. 40 | 13595 Berlin, Germany | +49-151-18721264 |
| http://blog.quux.de | jabber: jenslink@quux.de | --------------- |
Re: Implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6? [ In reply to ]
Jens Link <lists@quux.de> writes:

> If there isn't one, I can setup a (doku)wiki.

As nobody else volunteered I'm going to setup a VM over the weekend. I
don't mind maintaining the OS and application but I would love to get
some help for administrative tasks like adding / deleting users, taking
care of obvious spam / unwanted content, ....

Re: Implementation/deployment wiki for IPv6? [ In reply to ]
Thanks to Jens Link, there is the very beginning of such
a wiki at https://wiki.ask-for-ipv6.net/

Please read, register and contribute!

Regards
Brian Carpenter