Mailing List Archive

RIPE NCC to begin allocating from new IPv4 range
Dear Colleagues,

This announcement is being sent to multiple lists. I apologise for
duplicates.

The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address range 89.0.0.0 -
91.255.255.255 (89.0.0.0/8 and 90.0.0.0/7) from the IANA in June
2005. We expect to start making allocations from this range in the
near future.

We have started announcing two prefixes from each /8, which originate
in AS12654. They are:

89.192.0.0/16
89.255.248.0/21
90.192.0.0/16
90.255.248.0/21
91.192.0.0/16
91.255.248.0/21

Details of target names and addresses, reachability tools and other
information are available on our web site at:

http://www.ris.ripe.net/debogon/debogon.html

You may want to update any filters you have in place.

Kind regards,

--
leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager