Mailing List Archive

batch of MLXe platform routers and cards for sale
Posting this here because people on this list are likely those that need
this the most.

We recently completed part of an upgrade and pulled the following MLXe
platform routers and cards out of our network.

Quantity 45 of MLXe-16 Routers (each with one BR-MLX-MR2-X Management
Module)
Quantity 147 of BR-MLX-100Gx2-CFP2 cards
Quantity 76 of BR-MLX-10Gx20 20-port 1/10GbE cards
Quantity 15 of BR-MLX-100GX2-X (Double Height) cards

This equipment is in Fremont, California.

This equipment is being sold "as is, where is".

This means you have to arrange picking it up.

All of this equipment has tested good as part of wiping the configs.

All equipment is deracked sitting on the floor of a data center with a
grade level rollup door.

You will probably want to strap it to pallets.  We may have some number
of pallets on hand.

I want to sell this equipment before the end of year.

I will entertain offers for 50 more of the items above at any price.

Reasonable offers will be accepted immediately.  If your offer is scrap
value, I will wait up to three weeks before deciding.