Mailing List Archive

surplus XMR cards and routers
Emailing the list just in case anybody has XMRs deployed and can't get
rid of them for a while.

We've had a stock of these for the last several years since we started
decommissioning them and replacing them with MLXe's and SLXes.

Rather than just sell them to an equipment liquidator I'll offer them to
this list (since it might be more useful to somebody here, since I'm
guessing the XMR cards are no longer sold).

Foundry/Brocade XMR cards and routers available:

NI-XMR-10GX4  (4 port 10GE card)
BR-MLX-10GX4-X (4 port 10GE card)
NI-XMR-1Gx20-SFP (20 port GE SFP card)
BR-MLX-1GFX24-X (24 port GE SFP card)
BR-MLX-10GX8-X (8 port 10GE card)
XMR 8000 routers (chassis + power supplies + management card + switch
fabric cards + fans)

These are 1M route cards.  These are not MLXe 2M route cards.

I'd prefer to sell anything we sell in round lots of 10.  We have
probably 30 to 40+ of each kind of the card.

If you are a network operator and you want them, make any offer. (Or
just make an offer for everything.)

You'll have to arrange for shipping.

They should be largely good cards (all came out of service), if you get
any bad cards we will replace them provided we still have some left (and
mark what you return as bad and throw it away (ewaste/recycle)).

Mike.